Monday, January 6, 2014

Elsa's new room

I've been wanting to stencil with a large flower for a few years. I took the cheap route and did Gretchen's room with a stencil I bought at Michael's. But once I found out the third baby was a girl, I knew I wanted to do a large zinnia stencil for her room. It's taken me a year to balls up to order it off Etsy.

The stencil is from Cutting Edge Stencils on Etsy. It was easy to use, little mess, and turned out great! I used three acrylic paint colors from Martha Stewart: habanero, camellia pink, and ballet slippers. It's just adorable on the light blue wall color. Her room is really coming together. Of course, the other two now want flowers on their walls. We'll see about that.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...