Thursday, June 13, 2013

the baby is 6 months

My baby is 6 months old today! I think this milestone has hit me the hardest since she's our planned last child and now she's closer to being one than she is being a baby. It seems like only last month I was sleeping on the couch praying that she would just sleep longer than 1.5 hours at a time and here she is, sleeping through the night most nights.


Elsa is a joy to be around. She is always happy and truly goes-with-the-flow. Her big sisters love making her laugh and truly love her. Elsa has discovered the big bathtub. She can't sit up yet (not even close) but loves to lay on her back and kick her feet to make splashes. I love watching her sleep on her belly with her little butt in the air. She has the pinkest cheeks and sleepy eyes when she wakes up from sleeping.

I am so thankful I was blessed with another little girl because I'm not sure what I'd do without her. I think Elsa will grow to be the referee for her two older sisters. She makes having a third daughter look easy peasy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...