Sunday, January 6, 2013

Update on Elsa

It's Sunday and we've now spent two nights here in the hospital. Elsa is doing much better but we still have lots of progress to make. She is still getting suctioned every hour so we aren't out of the woods yet. She is still getting forced oxygen and breathing treatments every six hours.

She sounds much better and it getting stronger every hour but the waiting game still persists. All the nurses have said what a cute baby she is and have also said how wonderful of a patient she is. This doesn't surprise me as she was the perfect baby to begin with. It's sad to see her hooked up to so many wires but I can she she is fighting a good battle and winning.

Family has certainly been around to help and I can't rave enough about the support from all my mom friends that I've received. I am very fortunate to have such a support system in my life. Thank you so much everybody.

I'll keep the world updated to Elsa...

Update: Elsa has been taken off antibiotics so no more IV!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...