Thursday, January 3, 2013

i'm me again!

Things are back to normal around here, for the most part. I can finally move around, run after the kids, bend over, and craft!! Yes, I can stand in the basement for longer than 10 minutes and I can sit bent over at my sewing table. With a new rocking bouncy horse in the basement (thanks Grandma and Grandpa LaPean!!) - Kevin and I can spend time down there with the girls and they stay occupied!

On Pinterest I ran across this adorable floor cushion tutorial and I had to make one. This is some cute popsicle print canvas to match Gretchen's room. Of course, I'll probably have to make two more for the other girls.

I've also finished basting my Summer Sampler Series quilt and it's ready for quilting. You can find the link to the blocks on Lee's site, Freshly Pieced. This was compiled mostly by the Quilt Bee I was in but there are a good handful of added blocks.


On another note, Elsa is three weeks old! So hard to believe. She is 9 lbs. 2 oz. and has grown an entire inch since we last saw the physician. She's now 22 inches long and hardly fitting in newborn clothes. However, she has a nasty chest cold. We saw the physician today and he's not concerned, but she is under the weather. Not eating quite as often and sleeping a lot. Keep her health in your prayers! We don't want it to get worse.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...