Wednesday, January 18, 2012

circa 52 new wave quilt

Here is the second quilt I've made that the Senior Planning Group (Mom's business) will donate to the Southeastern Wisconsin Alzheimer's Association's Mardi Gras (annual fundraiser gala). I really hunted for a little boy fabric line that would match the Kona Medium Gray I already had on hand. Finally, at Fabricworm.com I found the Circa 52 by Monaluna for Birch Fabrics. I absolutely love the retro feel to this organic cotton. There was even grey in the patterns. The owls in the tree, the rocket ships....just adorable! Finished size approximately 51" x 54"
new wave front
Like the other new wave quilts from Elizabeth Hartman that I've made, I parallel quilted it with straight lines. The back really shows off the quilting and it looks great. I sure hope this quilt reaches a hefty bid in the silent auction. It is sure to make some little boy happy.
back of quilt

1 comment:

Weaveron Textile said...

Thank you for sharing this type of information..
click here: https://www.weaveron.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...