Monday, August 15, 2011

more ava and a wedding

We had such a wonderful weekend visiting family in Merrill. Dan and Sarah Neumann renewed their vows so we were up there Friday and Saturday night. Given the fact we were away from home in a hotel for two nights the girls were fantastic. Charlotte was a party girl all weekend and would NOT leave the dance floor. Anytime Kevin or I tried to dance with her she pointed and said, "No Mom, you go sit at the table with Dad." She wanted to have her cousins all to herself. I've never seen a kid love their family that much. She is a blast to be around these days.
1st family photo in 6 months!
Today us girls went to visit my new niece and nephew. Charlotte loves playing with her cousin Aiden, they play so well together. And, of course, I got to hold Ava. What an adorable little girl. I can't wait to see her grow up. She's just a little peanut!!
Baby Ava and me (5 days old)
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...