Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm an Aunt!!

August 11, 2011 - My brother made me an Aunt!! He and Nicole welcomed baby Ava Mae into the world around 12:30 p.m. Mom and baby are going great. I got to hold Ava at the hospital when she was only a mere five hours old!! She weighed 6 lbs. 7 oz. and was 19 inches long. Just a little peanut with some dark hair on top. It was so amazing holding a little one again. 

Me, Ava and Charlotte
Grandma and Grandchild #4
Before we visited Ava we went to State Fair to eat some grub. Charlotte had a good time and was happy to bring home a pink triceratops. I took her down the GIANT slide but she was not happy and did not like it. We'll try again next year. Charlotte got to eat her own ice cream cone covered in jimmies and also tried some cream puff... yumm! After a mere almost two hours, we were beat. 
cream puff
hates the GIANT slide
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...