Monday, February 14, 2011

year of the girls

Many of you know I have two groups of "mom" friends. These women have been wonderful friends to have the last two years of my life. I'm not sure I would have made it this far without their friendships. I've also mentioned that many of them are having their second/third children as well -- this makes having a second one myself much more enjoyable.

This past week I found out that two more friends are having girls this summer!! You'd appreciate my enthusiasm knowing that most of Charlotte's friends are boys, yes, boys. There's nothing wrong with this, but she needs to have some girlfriends too. Hopefully the playing field will be a little more even now.

Lately Charlotte has been a bit of a beast at home. When we are at friends' houses she is wonderful and always shares, but at home, it's the opposite. Luckily today was a good day. She's usually very persistent in what she wants and it's hard not to give in. I never thought my patience would be tested this much. I better pray to keep getting more patience or it's bound to run out soon. Each day Charlotte also asks to hold Baby Scretchen...it's sooo cute! She's already a GREAT big sister.

She sure is adorable though...

19 days old

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...