Tuesday, January 4, 2011

quilted coasters

Tuesday. Sunny. Cold. Library. Pumpkin bread. Quilted coasters. Nap time!

It's been a nice Tuesday. The sun sure has perked things up. Coffee is sounding really tasty right about now. I probably should have relaxed during Charlotte's nap (my back is now killing me), but instead, I decided to try a tutorial from 33 Shades of Green. With the left over Joel Dewberry Modern Meadow fabric, I made five coasters for the living room side table. I love them!


Now I need to put my feet up before Charlotte wakes. She's been sleeping in the big girl bed for a week now and I really think this is a permanent idea. She crawls in and out and sleeps with a rubber duck, mom and baby dinosaur, two rubber bath fish, pink bunny, Rufus, Hector, Hector's cousin and at least three books. But, I'm really not concerned because she sleeps!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...