Monday, January 3, 2011

finally, treats for myself

After one year, 16 quilts and a lot of fabric, I'm finally making myself a quilt (or two)! For Christmas I received fabric from two lines. The first, Anna Maria Horner's Innocent Crush full line in fat quarters. The fabric is even more beautiful and more me than I imagined. I'm going to do the pattern listed below. However, I won't be working on this for quite awhile yet.



The second line I acquired was a layer cake of Kate Spain's new Central Park collection. The colors are so fresh and fun. I'm going to do a simple quilt with HST (half square triangles), lap size, also for myself. This I'll probably start working on in the near future because I'm not doing anything complicated. 


With only a few weeks until baby is due I'm sure I'll be working on these quilts for myself on a later date. I sure am excited to have a few quilts on my couch that are all mine, for me and in a pattern and color that I love. Yippie!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...