Friday, October 15, 2010

24 weeks and counting

The development of baby is happening rapidly now, and we'll meet him/her in only 16 short weeks! I can't believe it! Baby should be about a foot long and weigh about 1.25-1.5 pounds. Hard to imagine my little sister was 1 pound 4 ounces when she was born. Something like that really gives you a perspective on life. Baby's brain is growing rapidly at this time. Taste buds are also developing, and the lungs are becoming more developed and complex.


I'll have to get another photo up soon. My belly is getting bigger by the week but it doesn't seem noticeably bigger. I'm still able to keep up with Charlotte at the park, thank goodness! And yeas, I can still bend over to tie shoes and put shoes on little feet.


Monday I have another doctor appointment to mark the 24 week check-up. Baby is moving around a lot which tends to keep me up at night, but I'm managing to do ok. I still feel rested during the day and crash around 9pm, but there's nothing new about that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...