Wednesday, September 1, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Fun

Did you think I didn't have another project going? Christmas is around the corner and my sister is dying to have a quilt. I've used the Figgy Pudding Quilt Tutorial from Moda as originally made by Crazy Mom Quilts (she's from Wisconsin too!!). The fabric is 12 Days of Christmas by Kate Spain for Moda Fabrics. It was such FUN fabric to play with. I have a little left over...perhaps a gift for myself...or my table...

The back has a pattern too, but you'll have to wait until I'm done quilting. This is a photo laid out so I could baste the whole thing. The coloring is a little off in the photo, but just wait until you see it finished! Some of these other things I'm working on, you'll have to wait until January to see.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...