Friday, July 23, 2010

back bedroom quilt

Math. It's always been my enemy. I tried really hard to get the fabric measurements right this time, but I forgot a few numbers. I'm on the third row in each square and realized my fabric stash is almost gone and the squares look rather large. Well, the blocks are my anticipated size and I only made 3 out of 5 rows on each square. The good news is I can start assembling the quilt top and I don't have to buy more fabric. The bad news is, I am still terrible at math, yet again.

The quilt is for one of the double beds in my mother's house but it will finish at a queen size roughly 77x99.

Most of the fabric is Eva by Basic Grey for Moda. There are a few randoms in mixed in for a total of 12 fabrics. After walking around the store for what seemed like a long time with my mom, we came across this line and fell in love. The room has stenciled lavender leaves on a beige background. This quilt will look spectacular in there! I think I have enough scraps to make some pillows too.

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...