Tuesday, July 27, 2010

we're having another one!

For those of you you haven't heard, we are having another one! A baby that is....due to arrive in our household on or around February 4, 2011. Sure seems strange using that year. At this point, I am 12 weeks and 5 days. I feel great and have felt great these last three months. I must be a lucky one. My energy is good and I've only gained two pounds so far (I'm not including the weight I never lost, that's another story in-and-of-itself).

Some would say I'm starting to show a little, some would say I never lost all the weight from the first baby. But when it comes down to it, my post-baby pants still fit. (I gave up on my OLD OLD pants and have decided to sell them all!!!)

So, stay tuned. I'm sure we'll have lots of good photos in the near future. I can't wait to see how Charlotte will react as she sees my belly getting bigger and bigger. Exciting!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...