Thursday, August 14, 2008

Second doctor visit

This afternoon I had my second doctor's appointment. Becuase it was so short, Kevin did not come. The weighed me, took my blood pressure, and the doctor listened to the heart beat. (I saw a different doctor for this visit and he was just as kind as the first one.) He couldn't hear the heart beat so he brought in a portable mini ultrasound machine. We saw the baby kicking! He then went back and we could finally hear the heartbeat!

I think the next appointment there is another ultrasound so Kevin may be coming to that appointment. So far, things are still great! I fall asleep pretty early in the night, but I can deal with that. Let's hope everything in the end is easy too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...