Sunday, August 17, 2008

Beginning Week 13, Beginning 2nd Trimester

One down, two to go! Trimesters, that is.

Now fully formed, the baby's organs will start to mature during this trimester. Baby is now working his chest muscles and lungs. The skin is becoming more waterproof and the heartbeat finally starts to slow down a little. By the end of this trimester, the baby will more than double in length! Grow baby, grow!

I saw many friends and family this weekend which was lots of fun. So, as many of you saw, no change in my belly yet. I'm guessing that by the end of September I will have a baby bump. By the next time a lot of you see me, I'm sure I'll be obviously pregnant.

Kevin and I also got new carpet in the living room today. It is very cushy which is good because in the coming months, we will be spending a lot of time crawling around making goo goo gaa gaa sounds at the third wheel in the house.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...