Sunday, March 16, 2014

Elsa is 15 months

My little Elsa is 15 months old and now running through the house (at toddler speed). She finally decided to walk a few weeks ago and pretty much took off running since then-- especially with her new pink kicks.

I won't lie, it's been really busy around here. Today I was able to catch up with some old friends and their little dude and really just relax in the house. Only had one minor sewing project for today. I needed to give myself and my machine a rest.

Yesterday I was in Sheboygan Falls with a friend for our second craft show of the year, and although it wasn't a loss for me, it was pretty darn close. So many people came by and said how they loved the blankets but nobody was purchasing anything! We decided it was just the wrong market and customers were definitely the wrong age. Our display looked really nice in the gym. Starting to move in the right direction.

If you haven't visited my NEW website, check it out and send a friend there! midwestfamilylifellc.com


An update on Gretchen and her speech and school. The school district did decided that her Apraxia was enough that she would qualify for the Early Childhood program. She will go to school starting March 27th (eeek!!) for 2.5 hours, 2 days/week. I can't believe she'll officially be starting preschool (3K) in a week. They said she can ride a bus, with 3-4yo only, but I just can't do that yet. I really don't think she's ready. Gretchen is very excited for school and I know this will be a great opportunity for her to improve her language and articulation and communication. 

Charlotte is Charlotte. Continually testing the limits each day. I love her and she is too smart for her own good. She finally got her special week at school and it was wonderful to hear her read a book to her class, Follow Me Mittens. We are very proud of her and she is coming a long way with the reading and sounding out words. She also makes an excellent model and can still pose for the camera.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...