Sunday, January 13, 2013

One month old!

Elsa is one month old today! Too bad she's celebrating here at Children's Hospital.

But the good news, she's been off oxygen since 4:15pm on the 12th. We are well on our way t getting out of here. Since she was good al night long I thin they would let us spring today but I am way too nervous and will be requesting to spend the night. I really don't want to sleep with one eye open.

Elsa looks great! The respiratory therapist said she thinks that upper lobe is still a little collapsed so that makes me want to stay here another night too. She weighed in at 9 lbs 3.6oz this morning. The doctors do the rounds in the next two hours so I'll know more then as to what the plan is.

Happy one month birthday Elsa!

Probably going home Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...