Tuesday, November 20, 2012

baby update

Are you counting down? I am! I'll be 36 weeks on Thursday and can't wait for this to be over. Even though I am miserable, this baby needs to cook a bit longer. I have four weeks left but THREE weeks if we operate on my timetable.

Today I saw my OB and I'm 1 cm dialated (if that), so nothing is really going on. Baby's head is down which is good but nothing else to report. We have an unscheduled tentative due date of 12/14/12 -- it's a Friday. This would definitely get me home before Christmas to get all those crazy raging hormones out of my system before I have to travel with three kids and see lots of family. Trust me, you don't want to be around the bulubbering, new-mom Erika.

I'm still aching all the time and the house is a mess becuase I just can't pick up one more thing off the ground. I'd rather step over it 100x then bend over. My monkey toes come in handy but some things are too heavy or awkward for toe pick-up.

Nesting has totally taken over. I feel the need to paint and wash the floor boards. I haven't... but it's hard to hold back. All the baby clothes and blankets are washed and I'm ready to go. I have my hospital bag half-packed and waiting.

Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

The Michna's said...

Getting close! Thinking of you and Baby LaPean :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...