Thursday, November 22, 2012

36 weeks & happy thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! I hope you are spending today with family and food. Did you know that people close to you are going hungry this season? We've donated to food pantries this Fall, have you? It's amamzing how far just $35 can go in making a meal for a family. Share what you have and be greatful for what you've been given and have worked for.

I love turkey.....but I really love green bean casserole. I do. It's only three ingredients and it has to be made the right way. It's so yummy!! It's a good thing I have an excuse to wear stretchy pants to Thanksgiving this year. What's your excuse?

I'm thankful for...

  • My beautiful daughters that have changed my life forever, in a very good way.
  • My hubby (even though you did go deer hunting and leave me for six days alone with two kids at 36 weeks pregnant).
  • My mommy and daddy.
  • Our house.
  • My close girlfriends that have been such a support system for me, even on my bad, bad days.
  • All of our family.
  • The opportunities I've been given.
  • My two jobs.
  • The flexibility that those jobs give me to be able to stay at home with my girls. I'd have it no other way.
  • Custard.
  • Christmas cookies.
  • My height, it sure helps in the prego department.
  • The love that is abundant in my life.
Sure there are hard things in my life, but it's important to keep a positive attitude and focus on the things that we are thankful for and can control. In our house, we give anytime we are able to. Especially during the holidays when there are so many families, children, and adults that go without. Make your footprint...

Happy 36 weeks too.

1 comment:

Cassie J said...

Just looking over your blog and am surprised how similar we are! I spend a day a week working for Mum, I'm 32 weeks pregnant (although you've "lapped me" in the child department, I have only one so far hehe). And I stay home to look after him and sew in between. I don't blog nearly as often as I did before I had a facebook page. If you're on there come by and say hi www.facebook.com/cass.coolest
Cheers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...