Thursday, July 19, 2012

18 weeks

This week marks the 18 week mark. Things are flying by but I know December is a long way off (and thank goodness for that!) 

I still feel really good and I'm sure you're sick of hearing that because I'm sick of saying it. That's one thing about being pregnant, every person you see now asks you, "How are you feeling?" I know you they are being polite but after awhile, I really do run out of things to say. So if I say, "I'm feeling great," just realize that's what five people asked me in the last hour and I just can't think of anything else to say.

18 weeks
My bump is getting a little bigger. I'm visibly pregnant to most people. I'm sure there are a few outfits that just make me look fat larger than I normally am. Dresses are the way to go! I can still keep up with the kids and could probably still run jog if I wanted to.  Big ultrasound in two weeks!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...