Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WIP and 15 weeks

Summer is here! We had a really awesome cool down now followed by some heat, heat, heat! The girls and I have really been enjoying summer. Staying busy during the day and trying to get the kids down at night. Kevin and I were able to sneak away this past weekend to see friends of mine that we only see just a few times a year (thanks Mom). It was great to be among good friends and great food.

Charlotte is swimming again in just water wings and Gretchen has somehow taught herself not to breathe under water and constantly sticks her face in. Charlotte is also riding her 2-wheeler all over with training wheels. Go kiddos!

I'm 15 weeks today! Baby is the size of a lemon. Oh where, oh where did the time go?? Here is the first picture I've taken and probably the worst. With both the girls I was so good at taking photos every few weeks and now, I blame it on my hair. Don't want any bad hair photos! I've gained around five pounds and generally feel great. Energy is back and we see the doctor again next Monday for our 16 week visit.


Quilting is getting slower and slower around here. I have managed to pull out Gretchen's twin quilt and I'm about half-way done with the quilting. All straight lines mimicking the diamonds and then to fill the border. I also purchased another twin mattress the other day so hopefully we can have something set up for Gretchen in the next two weeks. Time to start training for a big bed! We're gonna need that crib!


Linking up with Lee.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

Jenniffier said...

The quilt and quilting look great. Congratulations on the little one on the way.

Anonymous said...

I colors are delightful. I'm sure she'll love climbing into her new bed. At least I hope you have better luck that I did. And congratulations on your new addition. Your little figure looks very cute with a baby bump!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...