Sunday, May 13, 2012

happy mother's day

Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's out there. I have to say, becoming a mother was the best thing I ever did. My girls are the light of my life and continue to teach me new things every day. They make me smile [and scream], but mostly smile at them every night.

And don't think I became a mother and instantly knew what to do, because I didn't. However, if it seems that mothering came natural to me it's because I had such a wonderful example in my life. My mother is the best. The whip cream, the extra frosting, the cherry on top. She beats all!! She's patient, kind, loving, and silly. I love her and hope my children can continue to know her for a long time to come. Thank you for everything you've taught me and continue to teach me. Thank you for believing in me even when I didn't believe in myself. I love you!!




1 comment:

Erika :: Ollie & Olina said...

And I Love You!

Being a Mom is the greatest gift of my life. I feel so blessed being a younger Gma and getting the opportunity to spend quality time often with your children and all my Grandchildren. Can't image not having weekly access as they grow so fast.

Love this picture of me at Druid Lake while you were just a baby along with baby Mike Fantazzi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...