Wednesday, March 14, 2012

it's finally spring!

Today was 75 degrees and in Wisconsin, that's amazing weather for March 14th. I took the girls to the Zoo AND the park after Gretchen took a nap. With weather like this, I could not pass up being outside all day long. Breaking out the shorts was the best part! I'm ready, keep the sun shining!
Charlotte on the carousel at the Zoo
Gretchen walking in the park at the Zoo

However, the very best part about today, I received a small package in the mail with some of Denyse Schmidt's Flea Market Fancy. I cannot wait to see this quilt finished, however, it's going to be sent away for my Milwaukee Modern Quilt Guild Bee (and my month is November). But for now, I can drool on it. This line reminds me of a modern take on some very vintage 70s fabric. I really, really, love it and wish I could afford an entire yard of each print. Yum...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...