Monday, February 6, 2012

charlotte's in preschool

Sorry I've been MIA...I have a good excuse, I swear!

Last Thursday I got to St. Francis Borgia 45 minutes early to sign Charlotte up for preschool. Low and behold, I was the 5th person there! The FIFTH! That means I have to totally step up my crazy. I was really expecting to be 1st or 2nd. My friend was already there and two spots ahead of me and luckily, Charlotte was able to snag the 18th spot for morning preschool. Yippie!! I then toured the school with another mom and 8th grade student. I'm so excited for her and wish she could have seen the place but there will be plenty of time for that. 

That night Charlotte puked in bed. Poor kid. I know the bug has been going around. She was a champ and woke up the next morning pretty chipper. We laid low all weekend and Gretchen seemed to pull through with no problems other than some really messy diapers. Sunday, I woke up and felt like I was hit by a bus! I took two naps and stayed on the couch all day long. We had to cancel our Super Bowl Party too. Kevin was a champ taking care of me and watching the kids all day. Even the kids were pretty darn good.

Then last night Charlotte woke up again saying she had a tummy ache but nothing happened. I guess we'll be laying low today too.

Stomach bug...feel free to leave our house any minute now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...