Monday, February 13, 2012

almost famous

If you follow my blog you might recall a few things I did for Columbia Center, the fabulous birthing hospital I had both girls at. A few months ago my friend Brandi and I were asked to do a testimonial with our kids for their website. Columbia Center has been launching unscripted interviews with the physcians as well as a way to get to know the people you'll be dealing with.

I thought it was a great idea to have real moms on the website too! And of course, suggesting that meant I was pretty much volunteering. No regrets. The video is great! Both girls were really good (they look like angels) but I promise, there was lots of editing going on. During one of the sections Charlotte was walking on and off the camera screen-- that part was taken out. :)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...