Wednesday, September 14, 2011

high school all over again

Beware, this is a small vent. Thanks to a few events today, I'm fairly angry. Farmers Insurance and Wells Fargo's miscommunication didn't help much. I'm so frustrated with clique's and excluding individuals. I suffered through this in high school and really didn't want to go through it as an adult. There was a little of this in my last MOMS Club and I tried hard to stay away from it. Unfortunately, I'm seeing it again and it just makes me mad. Sure I like certain moms more than others, that's normal. My personality meshes better with others, but when it comes down to it, I try really hard not to exclude people. Especially since at one point or another, I know I'll find myself in the same position.

Gretchen, sweet Gretchen, isn't so sweet around 4 p.m. Come on over, you'll see.

With that said, I'm just upset. Thanks Wells Fargo.

On a positive note, we started a new playgroup this week with the Cedarburg MOMS and it went really well. Having moved I was forced to join the local chapter of the MOMS Club, I was previously part of the Mequon MOMS. I like our new group and the kids played super well together. I'm glad Charlotte has the opportunity to play with so many different kids in one week.
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...