Friday, May 13, 2011

take a breath

Ok, that's discouraging. Yesterday I wrote two blog posts, saved one and posted the other. However, they are nowhere to be found. Talk about a waste of time! Time is a precious commodity right now. With two kids, 20 acres and 4 dogs, it's a little hectic around here.

We are all moved into my mom and dad's house, almost a week. Things are going really good and we all seem to have our own space worked out. (Three big screen TVs seem to help a little.) The girls are doing great; Gretchen is 15 weeks old and still a happy camper. She makes me want to have like 10 kids (ok, that's an exaggeration.) Charlotte has been a pain in my you-know-what. Terrible two's are among us. She's a know-it-all, persistent, whiny kid. Ah, patience. I just repeat my daily mantra, "I love my kids, I love my kids, I love my kids." To her defense, she has had a fever the last two days. I'm fairly certain it's due to her 2-year-molars coming in-- she's not sick. After trying to take a temp under a toddler's armpit, I bought an ear thermometer and wow, GET ONE! Totally worth the $30 from Target.

We closed on our Thiensville house this past Tuesday. The buyer was oh so very excited. It only took 25 minutes to sign everything; I'm thankful for short closings! She still promises to leave the wedding pine trees intact.

I've officially started my new part-time job. I saw my first participant last night and the meeting went really well. So much for my mentor following me out on the first few visits, they just kinda threw me out there. Whew! I managed just fine. As for now, it's just a daily "occupy the kids" and "stay alive." Can't wait to get into the new house!! Bring it on summer!
post signature
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...