Monday, April 4, 2011

sad news

It's been a long weekend filled with tears (Charlotte & terrible two's). Today was long (went to work with BOTH girls) and it's going to be a long week (more tears). Today I lost one of my cousins. His death was not expected and he will be missed by his family and friends. Matthew now rests in the arms of God.
Mike, Mark, Bill Matt & Ritchie
This will be our fourth funeral in a matter of one month, fifth death of somebody we know. I don't know if it's because I'm getting older or if it's something else, but loosing all these wonderful people is not something I want to see continuing to happen. This loss is already hurting the family. I work with my Aunt and can't imagine what pain she is going through at the loss of her son. I think about being a mother now and can't fathom what it would feel like to lose one of my children. She and all the family desperately need your prayers. Please keep them in mind as we all say goodbye to Matthew.

post signature
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

2 comments:

Dana said...

Certainly keeping you and your family in my evening prayers.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the lose, Erika and family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...