Monday, February 7, 2011

tickle bears completed


twins!
Originally uploaded by [griff] [griff] 'n [chuck]
The twin tickle bears are finally completed. They turned out really good, a few errors here and there, but overall, they are soft and cozy! Hopefully Gretchen will grown to love them just as Charlotte and I love Rufus.

My luck, she'll take to something else and these two will be added to the pile of animals in their bedroom. A little over a week into Gretchen's life and I'm already noticing how different these two girls are going to be. (That's a good thing, I'm fairly certain.)

Charlotte had a horrible first week at home, Gretchen was super. Charlotte loved to be swaddled (until 9 months!), Gretchen wants to be free. Charlotte took a nookie within the first 12 hours of being born, Gretchen hates it and spits it out every time. I'm sure the list will go on.

That's one of the best things about raising children. They all grow into individual people with similarities that siblings have. I can't wait to see what the future holds. I know we are really enjoying the addition to our family.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...