Monday, January 10, 2011

nothing happening yet folks

36 weeks and 3 days. We had another doctor appointment today and will continue to go every week now. Baby's head is down, yippie! But, nothing else happening yet. Of course, it’s a little too early for that so we’re glad nothing is happening. I’ve gained 28 pounds total and that makes me feel really good. Baby is still moving around lots and trying to cooperate so that I can sleep at night. My back is still achey and my xiphoid process is bugging me, but somehow, I’m managing to do just fine and take care of Charlotte. (P.S. She was an angel at the appointment and continues to surprise me every day!) I have half of my hospital bag packed. Some of it will be last-minute items. I’m excited and definitely getting nervous. Dr. Lipinski assured me I’ll know when labor is happening and they can usually get me the epidural, thank goodness. I’m anticipating a fast labor seeing as Charlotte was only seven hours! Here's to the countdown...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...