Sunday, January 16, 2011

if it's not the kids, it's the dog

Most of the time, people believe that being a mother to children is hard. They wake you up when you need sleep and are constantly nagging you for more of something. Well let me tell you, sometimes, having a dog is worse. This past week, Griffin has needed to use the restroom multiple times during the night. Of course,  me, the mom, is the only one that hears his almost incoherent cry as he stands by the front door. So, I'm waking up to let him outside. And that starts my ritual of trying to fall back asleep at 2:45 a.m.  (This is the second time I've let him out already tonight!) He also has this thing about not coming back inside. Doesn't  he know it's like REALLY cold outside, especially when you are standing out the front door yelling in what wouldn't be appropriate attire?! Come on!

Charlotte went to bed like an angel, during the Packer game, and is still sleeping. Thanks Griffin for taking over when Charlotte is being perfect. There's no way I could cope if all my kids in the house slept at night...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...