Wednesday, December 1, 2010

there's a tree in my house

Last night we put up the Christmas Tree. Charlotte loves it. We stuck her on daddy's shoulder to help with the star. She help put a few ornaments on too. I think we are going to place them a little higher and forego the glass ones. Hopefully she won't pull it down. She did stick her fingers in the water already.

December 1st. Today marks Charlotte's 21-month birthday. She's really getting big. It's evident in her speech and the way she interacts with other kids when we are out playing. I still can't believe we'll have another one in just about 9 weeks.




I do see my doctor again today. I'm sure everything will be great. Charlotte will be coming to this appointment too. I'll give you an update later on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...