Tuesday, November 30, 2010

fair and square plaid

Brothers can be hard to buy for. I'm not great at picking out boy stuff. Luckily, a week ago I realized my brother wanted to steal a recent quilt I made for the cabin. Of course, he wants a quilt for Christmas too! I whipped one up using Amanda's Fair and Square pattern. It finishes at approximately 84x56, a little larger than her original pattern. The chocolate is a little darker on this quilt and I really like it a lot. I think he'll love it.



3 comments:

Alyssa Ashley said...

Wow! I bet he'll love it. The colors you used are great. Those are kind of the colors we're doing for my son on the way's bedroom. I love it so much! Make me one next? ;p

Tiffany said...

I love this quilt!!

Found you from twitter.

I want to steal these colors for a quilt for a man in my life :D

Kersten said...

As always beautiful! I need to sit down in front of my machine and get started!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...