Monday, December 20, 2010

next up

For those of you who follow, you might remember my vow to never again make a quilt I didn't absolutely love when completed. I'm making this promise for two reasons: (1) They are no fun to work on unless you love them and (2) They take too much time, effort and money to be something you aren't proud of.

With that being said, I found a new quilt I'm going to make. Although the quilt-along is over, I'm going to make Cara's (Me? A Mom?) Urban Lattice Quilt. 

Inspiration

In an effort to still not make anything too girly, I found these four fabrics as part of Joel Dewberry's line Modern Meadow. The main solid color will be navy blue and the prints below will make up the scrap diamonds. So, stay tuned! I'm super excited to start cutting and sewing (pending my back...bending over the kitchen table is not ideal...)


 
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...