Wednesday, December 15, 2010

33 weeks

33 weeks. The photo was from last week, so 32 weeks. Baby is approximately 16 ½ inches long and weighs between 4 ½ to 5 pounds. That's a little person! Baby’s skin is beginning to look less red and less wrinkled. Fat stores are continuing to be deposited under his/her skin. His/her bones are all beginning to harden except for the skull. 


My appointment went really well. Gained five pounds (eeek!!) and have a nice BIG belly. Charlotte tagged along on this one and was awesome for me, despite the fact I just about dumped her out of the stroller on the way in. She's a trooper! The cold doesn't bug her a bit. She even keeps her gloves on for me. 


I'm starting to lose my "baby nerves" and get excited for our new adventure. Seven weeks isn't that long and soon I'll be sleeping on the couch with the TV on and a bassinet in the living room. It's exciting!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...