Monday, October 25, 2010

sleep the night away

I know I keep making a big deal about this, but it is a big deal! Last night, Charlotte slept in her big girl bed, voluntarily, all night long. We put her down at 7 p.m. and by 7:30 p.m. she was still making noises (which isn't normal) so I went in there, fished out a nookie and asked if she wanted to go in the big girl bed. She said yes this time, so in she went, nestled in her flannel sheets (thanks Grandma L!!) and stayed there all night. I thought for sure she'd get up, but no. She did wake up at 1 a.m. asking for that nookie again. I fished it out of the crack between the bed and the wall and she went back to bed.

I'm just so excited that this is actually working to plan because I know toddlers don't work according to plan...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...