Sunday, October 24, 2010

25 weeks, 15 to go

Time is flying by. Didn't I just make a post about being 24 weeks along? Today I busted out my pregnancy journal from Charlotte. Holy cow is my belly bigger, sooner this time around. At this point last pregnancy I was hiking though the Kettle Moraine State Forest with a backpack. Yeah, like I could do that now, don't think so!

I've realized that my back really is starting to ache and it's much sooner than before. (Probably because the belly is bigger, sooner than before.) Kevin was sweet to rub my lower back last night. That seemed to help a lot. I think I'm going to have to start carrying around my travel pillow for lower lumbar support. That or lay down everywhere I go.

I still have to count my blessings if this is all I really have to complain about. I know plenty of women who had horrible pregnancies filled with nausea and acid reflux. But, if you force me to complain a little more, Charlotte has been Miss Sassy Pants as of lately. She sure thinks she's 9 or something. Not sure what we are going to do when she's 9 and thinks she's 16 and when she's 16 and thinks she's 30. I'll have to start preparing myself now...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...