Sunday, October 10, 2010

oktoberfest fun

What a weekend! Saturday was the Senior Planning Group's (Mom's company) 5th Annual Oktoberfest at the Horstmeyer household. We cooked authentic german cuisine for 70 people! We started on Wednesday, so three days of prepping were totally needed. (Big thanks to everybody who helped us out...)

I have to say my little sugar bean stole the show in her Bavarian blue dirndl. Charlotte was the life of the party and really was a good girl for mama.


My sister and her boyfriend also had authentic German clothing, that made the party fun. Jeff had his Alp Horn here and I can't believe I forgot to take a photo of him playing it! It was a beautiful autumn day and we all had a blast at the party. Our guests loved the food and beer. I'm happy to say there were lots of leftovers for dinner this week at my house.


Baby is still moving around like crazy! Everybody got to feel my belly move around on Friday night. Hard to believe I have something like four months left. Time has flown by the second time around.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...