Tuesday, September 21, 2010

sneak peek

All 35 of my sawtooth star quilt blocks are finished and pressed. Now I get to start assembling the quilt top, baste, quilt and bind! I feel so relieved that all my Christmas quilts will be done by the end of October. Maybe with all this early Christmas talk, I'll be all "Christmased out" at Christmas time and won't feel the need to shop so much!

Here's your sneak peek and only look until after December 25th (otherwise I'll ruin the surprise)!


I am really please with how these turned out. I can't wait to see the finish project. This star was really hard getting all the edges to line up and a few stars are slightly imperfect, but I think it's going to look really nice. If you need the tutorial again, you can download it from Sew Mama Sew.

P.S. Baby is kicking away and moving around lots!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...