Tuesday, February 2, 2010

11 months down, 1 to go

My baby girl is 11 months old. I can't believe in less than 30 days we are going to be celebrating her first birthday. Where did the time go?! Charlotte is sleeping so good (at least the last week). Last night she slept from 9:30-7:15am without waking up mom! It was fantastic. Her top teeth have still not poked through the skin, but maybe the painful stage is over. Charlotte is still walking all over the living room with the assistance of the furniture. Like anything else, it's only a matter of time before she's walking without the furniture.

One bad note, Charlotte has started crying when I leave her at the YMCA daycare so I can workout. What a bummer! She is going through some separation anxiety I guess. The daycare workers have to hold her the entire time, what a bummer. Maybe I should think about leaving her a little more often. We must cure this. Hopefully the phase is a short one.

I'm working one day/week now. It's great to get out and do something! My mom is coming over to babysit (which she loves, of course). She's trying to push two days/week-- we'll see what happens.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...