Monday, June 1, 2009

day at the beach

Today Charlotte, Griffin and I went to Doctor's Park in Fox Point. It was a pretty warm morning and I thought we'd have a good time and Griffin could do a little swimming. Generally it is cooler at the lake so I dressed a little warmer, but I ended up being too warm. I carted around a chair, the dog, jogging stroller and a lawn chair. It was a pain! Too much to do on your own. When we got to the beach it was very dirty and there was a sign that said NO DOGS! Crap... we went anyways. Griffin had a good time. Charlotte fussed a little, but I didn't want to take her out of the stroller because it was sunny and I forgot her hat. I don't think we'll be doing an outing like that on our own anymore. We might have to find a different park we can take Griffin to.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...