Tuesday, May 26, 2009

string bean with puggy cheeks

Charlotte is growing so big! I measured her today and she is 24 1/4 inches long. She has definitely moved into the 3 month and 3-6 month clothes. Every time I open the closet I find yet another cute outfit that she'll fit into. Most of the outfits are fairly big in the chest but her toes are right where they are supposed to be! She is going to be one tall girl.

We have tried giving her a bottle the last two nights. She took 1 oz. yesterday but wasn't happy about it. Tonight we tried 1 oz. again and it was a very traumatic experience for her. Her preference is great for our breastfeeding, but if she won't take a bottle, she'll be attached to me, literally!

Other than feeding, Charlotte is still sleeping through the nights. During the day she naps a lot but is also very alert and happy. We love playing Patty-Cake and singing other nursery rhymes. (She doesn't know I can't carry a tune.) It is a joy to be around her. I can't believe she's going on week 13 and soon month four!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...