Sunday, February 1, 2009

Beginning Week 37: Starting Full-Term Pregnancy

This week marks a full-term pregnancy. I suppose I could pop any day now, but I have a feeling I'll be near my due date, February 25. Things are still a bit uncomfortable. Honestly, I thought people were wimps talking about how terrible the last month of pregnancy is. Truth be told, I can hardly tie my shoes or put on my socks. Sitting is also quite uncomfortable. I spend most of my day 'reclined' or laying on my side.

This weekend we traveled for the last time as single folks. A trip to Green Bay led us to meeting up with good friends of mine and Kevin's. We also visited soon-to-be Grandpa and Grandma LaPean. It was fun to show off the belly this late in the pregnancy. As you can see from the photo, it sticks straight out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...