Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Beginning Week 36

Baby's rapid growth nears an end. The only organ that isn't fully developed are the lungs. This marks the "one month left" mark...it's finally becoming real.

I have been trying to take it easy lately...mainly shorter days at work. My body still feels pretty darn good, with the exception of my back, but a sturdy pillow does the trick. I'm still walking almost every day and haven't experienced any contractions yet (at least that I've noticed).

I met with my doctor today for an exam. Now I start seeing her every week until baby arrives. The good news is I am not dialated or effaced as of yet. This means, labor is not quite in the picture. So far, I have gained 34 pounds throughout the pregnancy. I know it's a good number, but I'm really starting to feel 34 pounds heavier!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...