Monday, December 15, 2008

Beginning Week 30 - 10 to go!

Baby weighs close to 3lbs. right now and is continuing to absorb all my nutrients in order to keep growing big for these next 10 weeks. I have felt tired lately, trying to sneak in a nap whenever I can. It doesn't seem to help a lot, but something is better than nothing. Overall, I am sleeping great at night but still waking up at 5am each morning. Baby is also as long as baby will be at birth, now baby will just be packing on the pounds.

Our baby class was cancelled last week due to the weather so our second class is tonight. It's hard to believe that in 10 weeks (or LESS!!) we will be having a little baby in the house. Kevin and I are getting really excited for this next change in life. I'm starting to organize the nursery again. For awhile it was the designated storage room. By the New Year, it should look like a baby's room.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...