Friday, October 10, 2008

20 week doctor visit

On Wednesday Kevin and I went to see Dr. Lipinski for our half-way visit/ultrasound. Leave it to our baby to be stubborn. Because baby was in such a curled up position, we didn't get a very good photo of it. I have to go back in two weeks for another one so the Dr. can see baby's face.

From what we did see, the spinal cord is perfect! The skull is joined well and we also saw kidneys, bladder, 2 arms, 2 legs (kicking!!) and the belly. Baby looks pretty healthy and she said the measurements mean it is growing good.

I haven't felt any kicking yet, but everyone says I should feel something soon. Well, I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I do. My pants officially don't fit. I have a band that I wear to keep my pants up, so not quite in maternity jeans yet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...