Saturday, July 19, 2008

Beginning Week 9

I am starting my 3rd month already. Baby update: The baby has begun movement, while still too small for me to feel, baby is wriggling, shifting, and dancing already! Most joints are formed now, fingerprints are already evident in the skin. Baby can even bend its arm. Almost all of the body's organs are starting to take function. The baby is slightly over an inch now and will double in length before the end of this month.

I have noticed that by day's end I'm pretty exhausted, so I make sure I'm getting lots of sleep. Overall though, I feel great and have started to notice small changes. You still can't see anything, I haven't gained any weight yet. Continuing to eat healthy and in many, small portions.

Our nursery art arrived this week and it is adorable! Kevin is also going to start building the crib. It is going to be beautiful, I can't wait to see the final product.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...