Friday, June 20, 2008

news just in, unofficially.

Holy crap! I can't beleive it. Third time must be a charm! Right now, you are the first to know that we might be having a baby. Yep, you got it. My pregnancy test was a "+". Earlier in the week, I took a test and it was extremely questionable. However, if you look below, I hardly think there is a question at hand.



Now, the reason I couldn't wait any longer is because I really wanted to have a beer tonight. And not knowing made me feel extremely guilty. It's too bad my last drink was a lousy one.

But, it's worth it. So, unofficially, Kevin and I are having a baby! Now I just have to wait a few days and then make a doctor's apponitment.

Stay tuned, there is a lot more where this blog is headed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...