Sunday, April 6, 2008

just waiting

The worst part of the whole baby thing is waiting. It is amazing how long the weeks take. In something that seems like it should take no time at all, it often causes people a lot of stress and pain. Hopefully we'll be lucky enough to not have any problems, but in the waiting, stage, all I can do is wait! And, I'm somebody who just can't. It's killing me. I'm not sure what I'll do in a few months from now if nothing has happened.

All I ask is that if you are reading this, say a little prayer for us. It can't hurt, right?!

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

My prayers and thoughts are with you. It can be so stressful leading up to having one or even getting pregnant but once you have one it is so worth it!


I wanted to let you know that I used your beautiful wedding cake photo on my blog.
http://makecupcakesnotwar.blogspot.com/

Wishing you all the best.

Crystal

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...